Pay 30% and move in|3yrs post pay|Creek n Sea View

3BedroomBed R.

5BathroomBath R.



Apartments 3 bedroom 1629 sqft for sale in Creek Horizon, Dubai Creek Harbour | Ref: Aeon & Trisl Real Estate Broker-Portal-AT-263516

Landscaped & Upgraded 3BR Rahat Facing Park


AEON & TRISL Real Estate is pleased to offer this ready to move in 3 bedroom Plus Maid apartment with easy Post Hand Over Plan. PAY 30% And move in, 3 yrs Post-pay, 3 BR + M Creek and Sea View - BUA: 1,629 sq.ft - 3 Bedroom & Maid - Living area with open-plan kitchen / dining and balcony - Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe; Bathroom and laundry room outside the second bedroom - One covered parking space allocated - For property investors: maximize your returns by paying only 30% and remaining 70% in easy Installment plan - For end users: moving in by paying 30% only and enjoying a 3 years plan OR possibility of getting mortgage up to 75% before handover. Payment plan: 30% to move in immediately and 70% within 3 years post-handover. A sanctuary of sophisticated living, Creek Island combines upmarket residences with alluring leisure and recreational facilities to create a world-class waterfront community. Designed from the ground up to ensure an active and inclusive community lifestyle, every element of Creek Horizon has been carefully considered. Call or WhatsApp our Dubai Creek Harbour expert Maria on 0555852895 Aeon Trisl Real Estate Broker LLC is Dubai's leading and award-winning Real Estate Agency in Dubai. Head office is located in UAE and has a presence in 4 countries (UAE, Pakistan, UK, Turkey) with 8 offices worldwide. We provide property leasing and selling consultation for both secondary and off-plan markets on a global scale with a diverse portfolio of investment opportunities and real estate projects For Dubai real estate trends and updates:


Property StatusPublishPermit Number1818734363
Bedrooms3Property TypeApartments
Price2,700,000 AED Property Size1775 sqft
Property IDAeon & Trisl Real Estate Broker-Portal-AT-263516Parking0
Property StatusPublish
Price90.000 AED per year
Property IDAeon & Trisl Real Estate Broker-Portal-AT-342915
Permit Number65211365039
Property TypeApartment
Property Size1775 sqft




3 bd5 ba1629 sqft

Creek Horizon, Dubai Creek Harbour

Aeon Trisl Real Estate (67890)Aeon & Trisl Real Estate Broker

Share this listingReport this listing